China FashionOutdoor are one of the leading supplier of military items in China and has been in this field for more than 15 years. FashionOutdoor 'advantages are military backpack,army tactical vest etc . Should any of these military items in www.aplce.com be of interest to you, please contact us freely
Splinter pattern camouflage is a military camouflage pattern consisting of polygons.
Splittermuster (German for splinter-pattern) was developed by Germany in the late 1920s. Splittermuster was issued to practically all Wehrmacht units. The pattern consists of a disruptive pattern of hard-edged polygons, with sharp corners between coloured patches. A random pattern of dashes was applied in places to improve the camouflage effect.
M90 camouflage is the camouflage pattern used by the Swedish armed forces for clothing and vehicles. The pattern employs hard lines of geometric shapes in order to create a camouflage pattern effective in the temperate forests and plains of Sweden. M90 camouflage comprises four colours: dark green, medium green, dark navy and light beige. Desert and jungle variants have also been developed.
Splinter pattern camouflage
Splittermuster 31 pattern.
The Luftwaffe camouflage pattern, known as Splittermuster 41
The M90 camouflage pattern.
Strf 90 Infantry fighting vehicle.
Swedish Visby class corvette.
- Why Did The Germans Defeat The Worl...
- What Kind Of Backpack Can Go Throug...
- China 01 Type Individual Cold Zone ...
- American Lbt-2595g Water Bag Backpack
- Comparison Of Military Backpack Bet...
- Evolution Of Military Backpacks
- Evolution Of Military Backpack In C...
- McGhorse Backpack
- Molle Overview
- What Is Plce
- The Camouflage From Gazankulu
- MARPAT Camouflage
- The Camouflage From Kwa Ndebele
- Multi-scale Camouflage
- The Camouflage From Lebowa
- The Camouflage From Transkei
- Singapore Armed Forces
- Republic Of South Sudan
- Defence Policy