China FashionOutdoor are one of the leading supplier of military items in China and has been in this
field for more than 15 years. FashionOutdoor 'advantages are military backpack,army tactical vest etc . Should any
of these military items in www.aplce.com be of interest to you, please contact us freely
As a first responder, Capt. Meffert said it’s rare to see a victim that you help save. However, the Pisano’s were a different story.
“I was off-duty so that changed things a little bit. When we’re on duty, we don’t always have the privileges or the rights to contact
or follow-up with a patient to see what their outcome was.” Capt. Meffert was able to reach out because a family member and
friend of the Pisano’s contacted him. Within the first week, he was meeting them at the hospital. Frank was in the ICU and Janan
had just been released from the ICU into a general ward. They had both broken their lower backs in the crash. The incident
formed an unbreakable bond between Capt. Meffert and the Pisano’s. “I’m friends with them now. We meet every other week, we
go to dinner; we just had Christmas with them. So out of this whole thing we have developed a really good friendship. They’re
wonderful people.” To this day, Frank credits Capt. Meffert’s knowledge, background and training for his ability to walk. “I had
another good Samaritan who wanted to grab his ankles and lift him up. I said to stop because he couldn’t lift him and I dragged
him the way I did to keep his back neutral. Even with those potential moments of people wanting to help, it could have changed
the outcome for Frank.” For Capt. Meffert, it took several weeks for him to put aside the “what if’s” of the call.” What if I had
been going a little bit slower or a little bit faster? It could have been a different outcome for me; I would have been a victim
instead of being someone that was able to render aid.” Fortunately, Capt. Meffert was in the right place at the right time to help
the Pisano’s in their time of need. “There was a much higher power that was in play. They didn’t have any burns; I’m in shorts,
flip-flops and a T-shirt; the plane is one fire; I don’t feel the heat. Looking back, I didn’t even take in the fact that anything else
was going to happen. I wasn’t thinking about the secondary. I was just focused on the moment. Seeing her [Janan’s] head, if she
could be where she was, then there was a way I could get there.”
- Why Did The Germans Defeat The Worl...
- What Kind Of Backpack Can Go Throug...
- China 01 Type Individual Cold Zone ...
- American Lbt-2595g Water Bag Backpack
- Comparison Of Military Backpack Bet...
- Evolution Of Military Backpacks
- Evolution Of Military Backpack In C...
- McGhorse Backpack
- Molle Overview
- What Is Plce
- Learning From A Border Patrol Legend
- Interview With Jolie Gentry
- Happy Birthday, Washington
- 511 News About Cole Zercoe
- Stephen Hawking: Tributes Pour In F...
- Syria War: Thousands Flee Eastern G...
- Preventing Bad Things From Happenin...
- News About Trump Urges Death Penalt...
- Cambridge Analytica: The Data Firm'...
- One SRO’s Mission To Put Children O...